Here at One Stop Auto Care, we care about the health and safety of our customers and our staff during this time of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak here in Los Angeles. We want to reiterate that auto repair is considered an essential business here in California and we are open for business. We know how important a reliable vehicle is during this time of need, and we are here to help if you find yourself having car trouble or need a service performed.
We truly want to ensure that our customers and staff members are properly protected from this virus. We will be taking the following precautions to maintain the health of our customers and employees:
- Our technicians will be washing their hands regularly and putting on gloves before entering vehicles.
- After your vehicle's work is complete, your keys will be wiped down along with the front interior, steering wheel, gear shift, and other controls of your vehicle with disinfectant.
- Our service advisors will also be frequently washing their hands before and after assisting customers along with wiping down the front desk area throughout the day.
- All counter tops and door handles will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- If you would rather not come into our shop, you can take advantage of our pick up and drop off services. We will come and pick up your vehicle, service it at our shop, and complete all communications over the phone. We also have options to pay using your smartphone or over the phone with one of our service advisors. After the work is complete, we will actually drop off your vehicle to your home after we have sanitized it properly.
If your vehicle needs a repair or service in Los Angeles, give us a call here at One Stop Auto Care today for assistance!